Objective: Creative Director | Art Director | Graphic Artist | Art Education
15 Yrs. Graphic Design
10 Yrs. Web Designer and Development
10 Yrs. Art Direction / Creative Direction
Skills: Project Management:
* Create & coordinate marketing materials and promotions for web and print media.
* Assist in initial project consultation with clients.
* Main point of contact with client throughout production.
* Graphic design for web and print media
* Photo retouching
Work well independently or in a group.
Able to handle high-pressure situations and deadlines.
The ability to see projects through completion.
Software: CC, Illustrator, Photoshop, Flash, Director, Dreamweaver, Office, Word
Operating Systems: Windows, Macintosh.
Goldenvoice 2014 – Present
* Developed original artwork for the Mountain Winery 2014 Concert Series
* Created and synchronized promotional artwork for both web and print media
FAAS Friends of Alameda Animal Shelter 2013 – Present
* Assisted in launch of new website
* Managed and updated website content
* Created and updated FAAS newsletter and events
* Created artwork for web and print media
Web Directories 2005 – Present
Managed a small team of designers, responsible for design work deliverables on several concurrent projects at any given time. Responsible for all company marketing materials and advertising collateral
* Conceptualize and design artwork for web and print media.
* Coordinate branding and advertising materials for clients.
* Create animation and illustrated presentations.
* Oversee all graphic design and user interface development.
* Photo and image retouching.
* Oversee marketing and presentation materials.
Star94 WSTR Atlanta 94.1 FM , April 2002 – March 2005
Webmaster / Art Director
In my dual role at Star 94 I was responsible for website design and development. I coordinated artwork for the various marketing channels including web, print & outdoor advertisement.
* Created a content management system for maintaining website content.
* Responsible for staff content management training.
* Oversaw website development.
* Built interactive online contests and promotions.
* Maintained database driven dynamic web content.
* Aided in the development of the station e-commerce system..
* Illustrated the station’s outdoor advertising.
* Created and produced concert backdrop artwork & animation.
* Retouched photos of on-air personalities, celebrities and events.
InteReach Internet Services, Aug.1999 – January 2002
Lead Designer / Art Director
* Coordinated and directed creative staff.
* Managed production of corporate and commercial web sites, print and multimedia presentations.
2016 Corresponding Secretary of IAA
Winner: 2014 Alameda Power PowerBox Contest
Winner: 2014 Mountain Winery Art Contest
Certificate in Flash Animation: Art Institute of Atlanta
Certificate in Adobe Illustrator: Art Institute of Atlanta
Studied Fine Art at Emory University “Continuing Education” with Guy Robinson
AIR Awards 2002: Best Website at Star94
AIR Awards 2004: Best Website at Star94
Creative Art Program
Creative Director/President (Founder)
* Organized children’s art workshops and gallery openings.
* Created curriculum, promotion, fundraising and oversaw workshops.
* Developed and managed marketing for print and web.
* Produced and acquired all necessary legal documents.
* Assembled and coordinated a team of very highly skilled and talented volunteers.
* Worked one on one with children.
Children’s Book Author-Illustrator
Dynamic Painting Duo
Dynamic Painting Duo in Alameda Magazine
Since their arrival in 2012, the couple has embraced the Alameda art scene by winning awards and opening a gallery.
By Michael Singman-Aste
Alameda Sun: 2016 Summer Art Fair
Alameda Gets Artsy